Saturday, August 07, 2010

As promised, I'm back already! Here's 1/4 of the update before I go to sleep.

SIM UOL BASH 22/07/2010

Bash was at Supperclub so met the girls at around 8plus and we were in the toilet for very long. :D Was happy to make the right choice by going for Bash because I've never gone clubbing with so many people that I know of! :D


Had touch-up and helped the 2 girls with their makeup though I'm seriously suck at it. :( HuiJing and Yin Mei joined us after "abandoning" OG19. :D And so, we camwhored again! :D


5 girls, I like the reflection effect. No PP for your information.

When we are FINALLY done, we began hunting for CHEESECAKE because I need to fill my stomach with cheese, in case of something :D Had a quick snack at Starbuck before we met up with OG19. Took a group photo (girls) before we set off to our destination.


And.. There's 3 other guys with us as well

I really like Maybelle's DSLR! It's soooooo clear. Really hope I can own one too :(

When we reached Supperclub, all we did was to wait and wait and wait. I totally have no idea who we were waiting for. It was so hot and HuiJing started taking photo and so.. we also took a few photos but it was awful :( Totally unglam!

Only photo which I think is okay.

We went to queue after !@#$%^&*years and finally got into the club. Took few photos and had few drinks.


See our face, Don't know how to describe. HAHA!

Before we head to the dance floor, we saw APRIL! So we shared and bought cranberry volka and finished it. CRAZY night and I was teasing Yishan all the way! :D FUN FUN!

But there were some despo guys too =.=" So we shift and shift to other side. Overall was fun. Around 3plus am, we decided to head home as all of us were tired. Cabbed with Huijing, Yinmei and Yishan. All WEST area! YAY!

Reached home at 4am. Luckily Dad did not lock the notch else I would be locked outside.

26/7/2010, KBOX

It was KBOX day with the girls again! And I dyed my hair again with D's help again! Thankssssssss! At least now it's much much more obvious than before. :D

I was late and we had dinner at pastamania. Dessert came in right after my dinner because I didn't eat a thing for the whole day. =.= We had my favourite yogurt with oreo topping!


I simply love FROLICK! :D

Before we left Frolick, I wanted to take a group photo so I approached one of the guys and the other guy wanted to take with us but the photo was taken badly. :( Ohwells, at least there's a photo! HHA!

His attempt to take photo with us!

We went to Kbox on time and most of the songs for that night was JAY CHOU! HAHA! Huijing's voice was really good. Guess I've the lowest voice. HOHO. Pictures shall do the talking.

Shihui and I <3

HUIJING! :D

I don't know what is this but Trio?


Group photo! :)

I'll be back for Part 2. :D Stay tune people!

No comments: