Tuesday, August 24, 2010

National Day, Aug 9

It was National Day with AIZAI! :D This time, Alina joined us too. We met in the afternoon and lunched together before heading to chop the place for photoshoot.

I joined them slightly later for lunch because I need to go for a briefing with YOG. Lunch was at Jus acia. I had my most filling lunch ever - dory cheese. So cheesy! They started camwhored a little.

Was waiting for my food to be served.


Alina at the right side.

After that, we went to buy some titbits before going to esplanade. Esplanade area was hot and there were quite a handful of people there. Finally we managed to find a spot that is not so hot. Alina and I started to stone and nua-ing.

Saw this girl using an umbrella and sitting down so I quickly snap this beautiful picture of her.

Feeling bored, Alina stretched out her hands and we started camwhored!





Candid shot when I didnt notice.

AIZAI always like to take candid shots but they are nice most of the time. The afternoon past quickly as we started to playMRT yet again. As a result, my thigh turned blue black because 5 people whacked me at the same time. But it was fun, no doubt:D


A photo with OGL, Joelle!

Girls!

Then, it was our favourite shot - jump shot. As usual, I zhao geng.


Zilian section next.



It was closed to evening. Joelle and Terence taught me some technique on how to take nice scenery.
I took a photo of the CROWD. LOOK at the picture below.
Singapore's really a Multi nation country. BUT how many Singaporean can you spot there?

MBS.

FIREWORKS SHOTS

I took some snapshots of the fireworks but I wasnt fast enough to capture nice ones though..










:D

Fireworks are like glimpse of hopes..

No comments: