Monday, November 03, 2008

When things do not go smoothly...

Sometimes, it's better to find someone who share the common interest as you so that the things that you wanna do, can be done easier. I'm not saying that people of different interest should not get together to do work, it can be a challenge to you. It's a matter of how you handle and tackle the problem. Hopefully, everything goes well. =) 不会因为一个人的因素而拖累别人。我希望他能接受我的意见。On a lighter note, I met D today. At times I felt guilty because I keep scolding him. And I really regretted! Sorry D!

I finally know the result. It's kind of expected. But didn't really expect either. Sounds irony right? I know it's contradicting, but then, I felt that maybe it's predestined. Now it's the time for a challenge. A fight for me.

Told mum about this. She wasn't that supportive. She said just let that person win lo. =.=" Of course I told her I won't let go of it. In fact, I will work harder towards my goal. =)

Confident! Confident!

がんばって ください。私は副大統領になりたいと思い、それの方に懸命に働く。

No comments: