Friday, November 07, 2008

Though the world is unfair, but there's always something fair to everyone.

WHOOHOO(: BSD Elearning finally completed! A sense of accomplishment! ^^ At least 1 down.

Now I'm left with:
- ITLG elearning
- BSD Proj consult
- SOM tutorial
- CMA tutorial
- UR Assignment (since don't know when)
- UR PPT
- UR Video
- Jap recording to reply for the questions
- Jap recording: Introduction of myself

That's still a long list to go. Homework has been piling up and it's always neverending. 1 down, another up. =.= To add on, JLPT is nearing. どうして 早いですか?とても こわいです。

うちに帰ってから、私はうれしいです。
どして うれしかったですか?
弟はPRINTERを修理ですから、わたしはうれしかったです。

YeS! My brother helped me to fix the printer and the ink. So now, I've no prob printing red color. HAHA. SSSSooooo damn happy. I tried to fix it and tried to fig it out for 3 days and yet no result but my brother, with his magic hand, fixed it within 30mins. OMG. <3

大好きですよ!

No comments: