Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Updates! FINALLY BOUGHT A PHONE FOR MY BROTHER.

It's a new model. W350i. YES. It's Sony Ericsson again. Despite the fact that the services are lousy. =X Of course, this phone was not within our budget and I also got pay for him okay! IT's okay actually, so long as he's happy. So I'm seriously damn broke now. :(



Also, We bought 32inch LCD TV. ^^ Finally after soo long, we have a proper TV to watch!



Also... It comes with a free gift~ CAMERA! and now, I've so many new gadgets. =.= 2 cameras. wow!



It's 8.1MP and it's slimmer than my Canon powershot!

Amy's Wedding

Their BIG day (:

Token of appreciation. When will it be my turn?

I'm at the side! Beside me is my brother! I'm so short despite wearing heels.


SEEEEEE!!!! I told you! )': I'm shortest.

HEre's another PROVE! AHHHH




I love HIM!

TODAY!


This is SAKURA! It symbolises good luck for Japanese. Yoko Sensei gave us because our JLPT is coming!
Well, I finally can heaved a sigh of relief cause project is over now! And what i'm going to do is to prepare for JLPT and all the upcoming exams! AND PUT EVERYTHING ASIDE.
思い

No comments: