Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is what I've been doing when I'm online nowadays. Other than printing.



Still, I'm proud of myself. I'm only good at Kanji. =) dont know it's a good thing or a bad one.

Update on Elena's birthday. Though it's not actual day. =X Well. Pictures!


Ended up we got clothes and anklet for her.




Anklet.


OUR Heart to her. (:


The slice of sweetheart.



With Birthday girl. Blurry




Taken by Gifford, the photographer. LOL



Thats what i do when i'm bored in Lecture.


My underground lover!


Here's another one! 地下情。(:



Yet another mischief. TING(:



BRIGHT!


Without yanhua. );


See that? hehe.

WHOOO

No more storm.


Blur~ HAIZ.


The rose from D. That dark color. (:


Bluey. Yet nice. And I LOVE IT. Cuz it's from Dumbee. (:



CT's coming. JLPT coming.
がんばりますよ。いいJLPTがほしいです。

No comments: