Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm finally back to blog. This horrible sem is seriously torturing and busy till I don't even have the time to sleep, let alone shopping. =( But now, I can slow down my pace here and there. I guess. ^^ After next monday, everything will be back to normal. I think. and it's a sign of relief too.

Anyway, just a short update for the past few weeks cause I realised I've not done a proper update. Basically, JK and I would be fighting for VP. Since our votes are draw. So now, we are still under probation. So I've to fight for it. ^^I will jiayou de!

Last friday went into Dior Boutique and saw a plain white wallet @ $700. *Faint* At the same time, I saw some other stuffs which really caught my attention. But still cannot get it. And, Please clap for me! My goal is nearer and nearer! ^^ Cause I've saved pretty much! Whoohoo (:

JLPT is 25 days away. OMG. AND... The venue is at NANYANG GIRLS' SCHOOL. OMFG.

anyhows, I don't know how to grade myself for today's CMA test. All I could say was, I'm VERY stubborn. The ones that I know I should study but never study, ended up appeared in the paper. So angry can? Keep struggling for the MCQs. The rest are quite manageable and my handwriting is pretty nice. Cause I write slow and steady. ^^

私は非常に混同している。 私の心は矛盾している

No comments: