Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday, 12 July 2008

Woke up in the late morning. When mum saw me, she immediately asked me to seek for a doctor. So I went to the doctor in the end. Finally my face is going to be treated. HAHA. It costs me $100plus. Luckily, without any prescription of medicine. Only need to apply some solution and lotion.


This is the 3 items that cost me $100plus. But it's my mum who paid for it. (:

After that, went to find dave. =P Around 4, we went to watch movie. HELLBOY 2! OMG. I was told that it took the director 4 years to complete this movie. All I can say was, watch it yourself. To me, it worth the wait. (: Felt happier today!! YAY! Thanks YANYING, JIAONI AND YANHUA for your concern. (: XIE XIE!

My TV is sick! I think it's going to die soon. It's 18 years old now. Same age as me. (: And my DVD player! Dont know what's wrong with it. Also cannot use. OMG!

Friday, 11 July 2008

Went out to shopping time! WHAHAHA. Didn't buy ANYtHING IN THE END. SO SAD!!!! But I quite like the tube at F21. But don't really fit me well?





Which one is better? VOTE !!! HAHA.

Anyway, went to ZARA and Jiaoni spotted a very sweet tube. So we went on trying. But... T.T I'm too fat. In the end didn't buy. =.=


Zi Lian time!

The day ended off with a quarrel. But we're fine now. All well that ends well.

Few days back, I gotten my Lioele BB cream! It's nice. Although couldnt really cover my blemishes. But at least make me look cleaner. =))




Pretty isn't it?

By the way, let me show you the feminine side of YanYing.


TADA! Isn't she cute? X)

No comments: