Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally it's the end of this week. Most of the projects are done. BUT! My IT modules are not done yet. =.= Another week to go!! URGH! Sunday is the deadline for MWA. Which means, by sunday, I would have completed my blogshop. =) But it would not be official launched yet cause there would be user testing first. =/

Alright. After lesson today, Dave met me at school bus stop. Went down to town together. On the bus journey, he asked me something.

Dave: You got cut hair?
Me: nopes. Why?
Dave: very messy. =.=
me: then? I will cut my fringe soon.
Dave: change your hairstyle leh. 1 year plus liao eh.
me: where got? I keep changing hairstyle one lo.
Dave: I help you. Go my house there de salon to cut. I bring you there.
me: ....... DONT WANT!!!

(I keep rejecting but in the end, give way to him. HAHA. I guess, really need to change hairstyle)

Dave: help you change your image and bring you trim eyebrow.
Me: T.T

We alighted and headed towards Cineleisure to have our dinner at Shokudo.

Pictures as followed:


my orange juice. nicest orange juice i ever drank. (:


His pomelo juice. HAHA


Baby porridge! corn soup. YUM!


His ton katsu.


My Ebi spaghetti. =))


Fried Squid. nice!


See his face. =.=


MANGO! eat until my stomach burst. T.T

After that, we went to shop at taka as he was looking for LEATHER SHOES! Damn surprised! Walked here and there. So he went to find Blazer and formal top too. But nothing caught our eyes. =.= Town is getting boring.

After that, he sent me home. Cant believe. It's like zillion million trillion years since the last time he sent me home. -.- At least I'm quite happy today though my stomach is killing the hell out of me.

how I wish everyday can be like today.

No comments: