Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Last Sunday, my 二舅treated us to dinner at JUMBO RESTAURANT, a seafood restaurant at East Coast Park. =) The food were simply great! But too much and many had to pack the food home. =/ The dessert was my favourite! Melon sago! WHOOS.

It cost him a total of $2000plus for about 38px. WOW!

He's my favourite 舅舅. Cause from young, he has been very good to me. But it's not really because of his favourism, actually it's because I like him, his character, his selflessness. HE was used to be quite poor, but each time I came to his house, he would buy things for me despite his tight budget. Not only that, he also would bring my brother and I to ECP to cycle. All those times are the most precious childhood that I've.

BE it happy or sad. He's the 舅舅 that I respect and look upon to. Now, he's a wealthy man. Glad for him! From him, I learnt that one must not 'look down on others' or else in future, the fate would reverse.

Another one that I like and respect is my 四姨。Although she's very gan jiong in whatever she do, but she's very kind hearted. =)) She's very generous too. Thats why I've inherit the "generous"! LOL.

Well, wonder who will strike lottery next? And dont know if we would ever get a treat again.

hope they would not be so selfish.

No comments: