Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HELLO. Finally able to take a bit of rest cause I'm waiting for the rest to send me the report so that I can compile. =/

Life hasn't been getting better. In fact, it got worst. Esp when that MEHMEH symptoms keep reappearing on me. I hate it! URGH! Guess everyone was drained out from all the projects. Esp yesterday, when poor me, yanying, boon and Jiaoni have to chiong our project till almost 11pm?

And for the past few days, I didn't have enough sleep. Esp friday night. Imagine I slept at 4.30am, just to decode a chunk of codes. But in the end I manage to make it work. Which brighten up my night. Although some days I dont have to go school, but because of this project, I've to go school. T.T But actually I enjoyed the process.

Haven been eating proper meals ever since last friday. And today I survived with 4 piece of chocolate, 1 barley, 1 milo and soyabean. Miracle.

It's very tiring to travel to and fro. And people such as yanying and all are very xinku one! ganbatte!!!!!!

AND SANDRA DEARIE!!!! Don't be too stress! Jiayou!!

1 more report to go. 1 more presentation to go. And I'll be done for this sem.

I don't know how to express my feelings.

No comments: