Thursday, January 10, 2008

just came back home not long ago. =]

today was quite happening. ^^ slackest class was hip hop today! omgg. we form our own groups and guess what? my group's song was SEXY BACK. OMFG. I dont know how. must dance sexily. *choke*

CATS lesson much better and I was so happy because my presentation got an A. hehe. but i guess the upcoming project presentation wont be as good cause I've lost all interest. BOO.

went home after meeting JL. prepared and went out again. met ting at causeway. li xia's birthday celebration! HAHA. FUN (: I love it. the girls are crazy. lol. and li xia love the sunflower with the bear right? and of course the mp3 player. ^^

took some pictures while eating steamboat. in fact, we were like trying to gorge ourselves with all the food. ma la soup damn damn spicy. tom yum the best! AHAHA!

alrights. I shall stop here if not ... HAHAAH!

No comments: