Monday, January 28, 2008

Blogg hoping just now. Saw some O level students' blog and made me reminisce the times when I was anxiously waiting for result. seeing your frenz around you looking worried make you wanna faint. I guess this applies to all of us who have gone through this.

Moreover, when you finally met your friends, you felt that somehow they have changed, and of course, we do change. regardless of their appearance, attitudes and aspects. normally we would feel that we have drifted apart.

but thats just part and parcel of life. life still have to move on. friends just enter and exit out of your life easily. unless those very close friends otherwise can forget about it.

anyway, bought my formal black top at osmose. i dont know if i bought the right one. *haiz*

alright. yesterday had shopping session with wanting jiaoni and li xia. we went far east and bugis. got my 70$ dress in the end, 1 heels and 1 tanktop too.

and the 6 of us have skinnies! cool!

No comments: