Friday, January 18, 2008


I was shocked when I reached home just now. Alot of unknown people walked out of my house. Actually they are my brother friends. They came to celebrate my brother's birthday which WAS yesterday and yet, I forgotten. What a sister I am!


Finally it's Friday! My favourite day of the week! I finally had the chance to catch up with my work. Tml's open house again. I'm gonna go to school to help out. Sigh. Hopefully dont wore me out. BIT rocks! And I dont know when should I collect my camera. argh. I simply dont have the time to go out!but i guess I'm going out tml with sarina. so long never see this cousin of mine.


Today's SPOP was okay. I manage to see keely. (: She's not that pretty but still, I like her! Zhengning! She's becoming more and more chio. SERIOUSLY. Adriano is soooo skinny!!!


Projects are up soon! I need 48hours! I love being stress. I guess I'm insane.


Chinese New Year in 2 weeks' time! AHH.


No comments: