Friday, January 11, 2008

JAP LESSON today's simply FUN! The class was very うるさい(noisy). it was also おもしろいです(interesting). そしてたのしい(Fun). I learned alot today and Miki Sensei even teach us additional stuffs because my class was very enthu to know new things that's not tested next week. ^^

she taught us 1 sentence:

わたしは 今日ハンサムな人と約束がありますからうれしいです.
(watashi wa kyou handsome na hitou to yakusoku ga arimasu kara ureshii desu)
which means "Today I have an appointment with a handsome guy therefore I'm happy. ^^

Miki せんせいはうちにねごうがいます.
(Miki sensei wa uchi ni negou imasu)
means Miki Sensei has a cat at home.

ねごうのおなまえはとろです.
(negou no onamae wa toro desu)
means the cat's name is TORO.

にほんごはおもしろいです.
(nihongo wa omoshiroi desu)
Japanese is interesting.

I typed this post for 45 minutes. omg. because of the Japanese input. ^^ so please read. I put in effort to blog. (:

Tasks to do:
-CIP website
-HIPHOP CHOREOGRAPHY
-NSS Practical & Report
-CATS Project
-CIP EPortfolio
-BCOMM PResentation
-OPEN HOUSE

Okays, I got to do my dreamweaver. sayounara. (:

No comments: