Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yanying's 20th

Met yanying and Jiaoni after school before heading to Town to shop for her birthday present. We got a top for her at Cottons on. Second half of the day I was busying sms-ing and chatting on phone with Elena because she got to get a cake. It was hard to communicate with her as the birthday girl was beside me. But nevertheless, I succeeded in deceiving Yanying. She didn't know I was communicating with Elena throughout!

Guess I can be a good actress in future ><

Elena went into Ajisen first before us. As usual, no matter what we planned, in the end our destination is always Ajisen. Probably Ajisen gonna be our hangout place real soon! Ordered the usuals and ate as fast as we could because the night was too short.


After everyone finished their meal, Elena and I exchanged a few glances to get the cake and the staff brought in the cake without putting on the candles for us. Thanks ah! Lousy service ><><

Lovely strawberry cake from icing room :D

Yan Ying and I

Group photo!

I thought this is cute!



Birthday girl!

After the celebration, we quickly brush her off and the 3 of us went for our 2nd mission - buy materials for card making!! :D Many shops were closed by then and the only shop that still extend its hands to us was KINO!

Bought the necessary stuff and we went outside Taka to do the card :D MSN card for her though. My first experience doing DIY outside TAKA. If I'm not wrong, we're near LV. =.= Actually we were rather efficient :D:D:D




The next day, I had my interview for SIM Blogger and after that, I waited for the 2 girls. Met Terrell and JJ at canteen. Shortly the girls came. We took polaroid! Thanks Terrell for the help. :D

Yan Ying with her love letter :P

Opening~







Tada~ our polaroid!!!

No comments: