Sunday, October 17, 2010

It was nice to meet up with them :D Laughters, catching up and bytching sessions with AI ZAI! :D All of us finally turned up as a whole! 9 of us in total at lao da's house. Even the rare guests Nic and Joelle came :D:D:D

I told them about everything and they sat there and listened. So cute :D But nevertheless, I like htht with jie! :D After I confirm some stuff, I will htht with her again! :P Samson was funny too. He was the "Maria" of the day due to the bet that he has lost. So never ever bet with someone unless you are certain that you will win the bet! Hopefully the timelapse can be done asap and you can see how efficient samson was when it comes to washing and mopping X)

We even discussed about my 21st Chalet :D I received some feedbacks from them and they're really experienced! Somehow, I like this kind of gathering. Hopefully we'll meet up with each other at least once a month :P

After that we went to ilight marina bay to take photos. The lights there are nice. I hope I can own a DSLR soon, probably Nikon. I'm waiting anxiously for next year!! :D Or money please drop from the sky for this little poor girl to get a DSLR please~

No comments: