Monday, October 11, 2010

Bay's Celebration

09-10-2010 was beloved Bay's birthday. :D Initial plan was Bay's supposed to come my house. Sandra and Li Xia will be the "surprise" with their cooked food. :D But in the end, we went to her house but was delayed. Anyway, it was nice going to her house too. She tried to hide herself because she wasn't fully prepared. :D

We prepared food for her and ate with her at the living room.


After lunch, we took some photos. Xia spotted that both Sandra and I wore a bow on our hair so she suggested all of us should clip/tie with a bow. That explains the photo below. PS: my bow is black so couldn't see it clearly.



Time was lagging behind and we finally set off to Far East at around 330pm. Reached far east and started shopping. My feet hurts after awhile. Probably because I have not wear the heels for quite sometimes ever since my last job at office back in May?

We shopped and chose some clothes for Bay. See, she's so happy choosing clothes. Like a little girl :)


After whole day of shopping, we took a bus down to paragon to have our dinner at PS Cafe. The ambience was alright, but the food wasn't that good. In addition, the food is steep. :/

Sandra and Bay.

We ordered double chocolate fudge cake for Bay.

It's super nice :D Semi sweet thick chocolate :D

Birthday gal with cake :D

We didn't stayed at the cafe for long because they were closing. Headed down and took a group polaroid before we saw a mirror to camwhore.

Below are the photos. We ALL LOVE CAMWHORE!

My favourite outfit. There's a mother who approached me and asked where I got the pants. Initially, I thought she wanted for herself but luckily she wanted to buy for her daughter! HAAH!

Still the same us! :D

Polaroid love




The board we did for Bay :)

Xia and I

Me with Birthday girl

Birthday girl happily holding onto the board
After camwhore, we went down to level 1. Xia saw a wall and she said it's nice and wanted to take photo with it. So I suggested posing as model. I showed them how to do it but wasn't that great though..




4 Fat models! :D


Favourite photo because I looked happy inside !

Bay's awkwardness in the air.



I think Bay's gorgeous here! :D

Overall, I guess all of us enjoyed this short celebration for bay. Especially when we have not been shopping for quite some time together. It was definitely meaningful and fun day hanging out with them. I really hope time can stop for us awhile to catch up with each other. Nevertheless, I love that day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAY!

No comments: