Sunday, April 04, 2010


Moschino Let's Quake the Duck

It is still one of my favourite and *wants*. It's a simple watch with Swarovski Crystals on a white dial. I've shown this to yanhua last year and till now, I'm still having a liking for this. This shows how much my heart is on this (: Plus, there's a duck on the watch. My FAVE! Its name is Luisa. It's time for me to get a new watch! I'm considering this and hinting on someone. HAHA. Every time I see the scratches on my current watch, I always felt a stinging pain in my heart. Plus, it's no longer white. =(

What I can do now is to dream of this watch... till someone willing to sponsor me..

Right now my priority is to save MONEY MONEY MONEY and help with family's needs. Watches.... Not now I guess.

hope you can see how much I'm trying hard to live up to my life and fulfilling all the challenges posed to me.

回忆是最可怕的敌人

No comments: