Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I don’t care what will happen next. But I hope I can get into local university and allocated to Business course. Finally I know what I really wanted to do in future. The road may be tough, it may be harder to survive but if I don’t try, I will live with regrets. I’m still young, so I can afford to take some risks. Also, I’m grateful that I’m working at this current company. Though sometimes boredom could kill me but I have learnt a lot from my colleagues. Unlike the other companies that I have went to, people in this department are very cooperative. They’re the exceptionally perfect group without much politics. Probably there’re more guys? They also gave me some insightful advice on university admission.

I’m really glad to have them even though many times I’m the only person in that department cause we’re from sales department. I couldn’t believe that I would actually take up this job because it’s more towards sales line. However, I enjoyed doing this job. I look forward to most everyday is lunch time. Not because I get to relax and eat but is to have lunch with my colleagues most of the time. Why? They are basically fun people! Something that I couldn’t get from my friends. They are special in their ways. Though we have distinct age gap, nevertheless, I love their jokes! Sometimes I wonder, have I grown older and mature in thinking? I seem to be able to blend into them and understand their whining about politics and some other gossips. Their topics are always interesting even though it’s not about fashion or girly stuff. To sum up, I really hope I can extend my stay there. Hope God can bless me.

Lastly, I took one more case of tuition assignment. This time is Kindergarten 2 boy. Mom said I’m very fated with boys. HAHA. Hopefully everything goes well.

God, please bless me. Let me earn more money. I’m willing to work extra harder than anyone. I don’t ask for winning lottery but I hope everything can come to an end soon.

PS: I think I’m a bad sister.

No comments: