Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I’m going to stop thinking about university admission, at least for this week. I guess I have been too stressed and worried about my posting to university that pimples are surfacing to the world and saying Hi to my fellow friends. I just hope this time, God will let me have my way – NBS Business.

I want to thank My Dearest Bay Wan Ting for being patience enough to listening to my ranting and whining about the late response from all the universities. Without her listening to my whining, I think I would explode in no time. Like what she said, “Sometimes Life is unfair, our fate is in others’ hands” yes, I do agree with her. So I have no choice but to wait. Thanks BAY! Really appreciate it!

Monday was the start of school for poly students. Somehow it feels weird not to go school but rather, going to work. It really makes me miss school especially when I saw the photos of the juniors having fun at BIT Camp. Thinking back, 1 year ago, everyone was frustrating and fretting over the camp without much planning and cooperation among the campers, planning team and the game masters. But definitely it has been a great experience for greenhorn like me. This year’s camp was a success as I could see them playing happily and enjoying the fun. It made me envy and jealous somehow because I wasn’t at the camp to enjoy.

In one month’s time, it will be our official convocation! I’m really looking forward to it because I’m really proud to be in NP and of course, the awesome course, BIT with awesome friends that I’ve known! I want to wear the smelly gown and the hat! After that all of us can attend the party thrown by Boon. (:

Guess I have been too depressed and negative these days. I want to gain back all my cheerful self soon! So glad that there’s no outing from friends, else it will be weird with my current mood. HAHA!

Colleagues are actually wonderful! They always gave me good advice and encourage me. I’m pretty glad that everything is good now! (:

Been browsing through Japanese magazine online these days. I hope I can fly to Japan immediately and get their dope clothes! AHHHHH!

No comments: