Sunday, August 02, 2009

SinFUL day! With Sinful food! Woke up early in the morning and headed off to Bugis with Mom and Bro. It has been so long since I last went to BUgis. Gotten Bursary and went to eat. After which, I search for belts and finally gotten 3 belts at 1 go. (:

Shopped aound and bought 3 BAGS. 2 for Mom and 1 for me! Finally, a white bag. (So that I wouldnt be dressing whole black anymore). Loot for the day: 3 Belts and 3 Bags. Bro bought a small RED guitar display. It's damn damn cool and he's crazy over guitar now!

Home sweet home after that. BUT! Bro requested to eat pizza and soooooooo, we ordered delivery and it merely took 30mins to reach! Fast and efficient! Plus, the person who served for me has a positive service attitude. I like(:

Sinful isn't it?


Do bear with me on the quality of photos!

Anyway, saturday I went to Bishan to collect the clothes! 16 clothes = 3.3kg = $30 normal postage =.= Expensive right? So in the end I went to collect at Bishan. Guess what? The gir wrapped it in a box and gave it to me like this. See below!


OF course I took out the wrapper already. Imagine I walked around with the box but dear did help me carry so it wasn't that bad. But it's quite inconvenient when shopping.



My 1st encounter to have ordered soooo many and indeed, it was a great experience.

Sundays are always the best day to stay at home!
I love TODAY!

No comments: