Thursday, August 06, 2009

I've managed to climb out of my bed successfully today. (: Feeling so much better and kicking! At first I was thinking I might just die while eating the medicine because the medicine was really soooooooo disgusting. It really makes me want to puke.

With a high fever of 39.8degree celcius, it really breaks my record for whole of my life! The doctor gave me 2 choices. 1 is to eat Tamiflu which is the medicine for H1N1. 2 is to eat normal medicine. Mom insisted that I ate normal medicine. HAHA. Tamiflu would have side effects like hallucination. =/ I wouldn't want to wake up in the middle of the night and found myself going to jump down the building because some of the kids were unconscious and they were about to "commit sucide" without knowing.

Yesterday was the worst day because when I woke up, I started puking. As there's no food in my stomach, all I puked was gastric juice! Eeew. Made me feel sooo sick. I tried eating my beancurd. After 2 mouth, I started puking again. =.= So I stopped eating and drank warm water. I puke again! Water all over. YUCK!

So I ate sour plum and puked. No matter what I ate, I would puke. I dragged and dragged till about 3 plus, I dozed off while eating porridge. When I woke up, I used up all my energy on eating that 3mouth of porridge and ate medicine, went to sleep and prayed not to vomit. When I woke up, I felt much better because I never ate the high fever and gastric medicine. Else, till now, I''ll still wobble like jelly.

Still having headache though. 7days of mc = 7 days of no working = 7 days of staying at home = 7 days of staying in jail = 3 weeks of not meeting Dear. Sigh.

My phone's dead on me AGAIN. And, I'm not going to send for repair any sooner.

No comments: