Sunday, August 23, 2009

I was quite angry with myself last night for not taking the handphone that someone left it on the bus. In the end, a group of guys took the handphone. Initially, they were sitting at that place but they changed their seats after taking the phone. I wonder if the owner would be panicked back then? The thought of losing handphone is terrible especially if it's a girl. Sigh.

MY Kbox session was great. After I came home, I was super efficient. I should praise myself for able to sing throughout even though my voice was hoarse! (: But I was able to sing high pitch! (Low pitch I mean =P)

On the way to Kbox, I saw a group of Armyboys. Then I thought I saw him. But it wasn't him. Guess I've been missing that someone too much that I'm mistaking others for my guy. (:

Today is SUNDAY!

No comments: