Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Went to FujiXerox seminar with Wilson. The company cater a cab for their visitors to go to their company. How thoughtful! I learnt quite a number of things over there and was overwhelmed with their technologies. I also don't know why I acted like a kid and keep moving the chair back and forth. Well, good experience indeed.

Flu and cough bug keep pestering me these days. OMG. Please go away! I'm soooo xinku.

HuiLing finally received the present. Glad that she like it when she msged me. That's the happiest thing I felt for the past few days..

shushu, I hope you bless everyone of us. Especially our beloved.

人总是失去了才懂得珍惜。好可悲的我们。

These few days, I kept dreaming of HER. The HER who I dislike and wanted to scold soo much but why in the dream, I didn't scold? How dumb of me.

This year is a bad year for my family and relatives. How to remove the bad luck when it will stick with you at the moment?

No comments: