Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Today marks the start of my Excel Training. Frankly speaking, it was a GREAT experience. I get to teach the staff from different ages and able to put myself in their shoes. Some are able to understand and need not much supervision. However, different people have different pace. So of course, there bounds to have some over run.

I'm so grateful that Wilson's with me all the while, if not it would be harder for me to manage the class though it's just 6 students per class. With 2 people's strength, the time taken for assisting them would greatly reduced. I was so nervous in the morning! That it gave me some stitches! But oh wells, I wasn't really nervous because the students are active and participative.

During lunch, I had a small talk with the sales side. I realised I'm really blessing in disguise! We are mainly talking about Mothers. How mothers would care for their children esp daughters. Now I finally understood why mum always never failed to call me and concern about my whereabouts. It's not only about TRUST here, I know she TRUSTED me but also, every Mother would have the FEAR inside. That's what I learnt today. No doubt because I'm talking to 2 mothers and a father. What do you think? =P

I wasn't selected for Japan Trip. It was kind of disappointing, but I've to face the harsh reality. Shanghai Trip was a gone case too for my parents don't allow. But my parents promised me to let me go for GRADUATION TRIP next year if H1N1 is gone. Of course, I was overjoyed and praying hard that H1N1 would be over soon so that Huiling and I could plan for graduation trip! Taiwan, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand! Any pick? ><

There's a need for me to sign up for English course! Since I've decided to pursue my dream~ But is British Council that good? I wonder ...

I'll post up Army boy's photo soon when I get to use my laptop in these few days. (:

And now, I wanted to sing!!! Kbox, anyone? TingTing? Elena? YanYing? Wan Ting? Sandra? Li Xia?

No comments: