Friday, July 24, 2009

I don't know why greedy, loathsome, arrogant people always have that luxury with them while kind hearted people always down with bad luck. I think heaven like to play tricks on others. I simply don't understand why. I always hope people who I cherished and those who deserved my concern should live longer because these group of people are really kind hearted and not those who look at your family background to determine whether to "talk" to you or bootlick you.

Money has gotten all over them. Just like driving, if you don't know how to drive, you will become a laughing stock! WTf? But luckily for me, there would always be transportation for me. (: At most take cab? haha.

Few years back, I always wonder, what's family really means? As in family as a whole with relative and cousins. Till a month ago, I found the answer from my dad's side. (: They are really caring people! Helping one another though there might be some politics but well, at least I know they don't treat people like S.H.I.T. I really mean SHIT.

Reality is harsh and cruel. No money, No Talk. One day I really hope karma would befall on her. Though I don't want to curse, but seeing my beloved still care about what happen a year back, I can't help but feel sad. Just a few days ago, I dreamt of the person. I wanted to slap and scold that person to core and fuck hard but I don't know why I didn't? Maybe kinship's still there in the dream. haiz.

Sometimes I ought to be shot dead. Dont ask me why.

few years down the road, I hope to be an Arts Director, driving at least a toyota car, living in luxury so that people don't look down on MY FAMILY.

How sadist. I want to buy all the designer bags and throw at them! Or gold would be better! crush them!!

Childish thoughts. In dilemma.

No comments: