Thursday, July 23, 2009

That dreadful day still haunt me! I was being followed by a guy on my way house. I was at the LRT when I saw that guy keep looking at me. At that time, I was staring at him and kept cursing him. Then he moved closer and closer to me while I did not even lift a toe. Instead, I tried to occupy as much space as possible so that he couldn't get near me.

When it was my turn to alight, I hesitate for a moment to see if he's alighting. Okay, he did not alight AT FIRST. But after I alighted, and turn around to double confirm, he jumped out of the train! OMG! He was giving way to me to alight at first. And in the end he also alighted! I freaked out instantly. So I quickly ran as fast as I could. I walked one BIG round here and there till he couldnt catch up with me. PHEW!

Moreover, it's wasn't late at night. It was just late evening. =.=

Anyway, I seriously love the clothes that I ordered online! (: It's nice and the material too! My taste of clothes has become more mature. HAHA.

Really, it seems like bad luck always befall on our family. When can it stop? If it ever stops, then it's not called LIFE.

When human aged, health deteriorates. Bad luck would stick with them till their last breath. I always prayed hard and hope the people I loved be safe and sound. I don't ask for more, why isn't it fulfilled?

No comments: