Wednesday, May 27, 2009



Sometimes, I really feel so flustered over slightest matter. Work's fine but work has definitely given me a great impact. It really makes me think of my future. What do my future holds? Will I work in IT related field? Or will I continue to pursue my dream?

Have been looking at degree courses these few days. What appeals me most is Bachelor of Commerce: Public Relation & Advertising. But I know in order to get into the course, I need to be fluent in English. Controversely, my English sucks. To add on, I would stumble during presentation and I don't have the habit to prepare for presentations!

IT is also one of my interest. MIS in SMU looks good too(: In addition, Economic also sounds great! Since my interest is in there too! Sometimes, I'm so fickled minded. I can change my mind in a split second, without a thought.

I always wonder, which one would suits me more? I've passion in all. But I don't really have confidence in visual communication because designing is not my forte. It's my weakness. I can give you a great idea, a creative one. But I couldn't convey out.

What should I do?

though there's still a long way to graduation, but I can't help thinking about it.

No comments: