Sunday, May 10, 2009



Backspace... That's what I do every time I login. Scanned through my previous posts and realised how time flies. MAny things have changed, including my perspective of life, family, friends etc. The way I wrote also changed somehow.

I always have the thought of writing out everything, but it went off swiftly just as it came suddenly. Like bubbles. I admit, these few days everyone aint in good mood. Those studying were stressed, tired, sleepy etc. While those in attachment were tired, monotonous, lifeless etc. Assignment also became part of their live.

I always rant and rant about stuff, school etc. It has never been a fullstop for me, not even once. I wonder how will I survive if I continue to think of it, and not letting go. I always treasure friends, because they play a very important role in my life. It's hard, to maintain a friendship. It's even worst when it ends without you knowing.
Anyhows, I submitted my application form for Jap Trip. Decided to give it a try after encouragement from Wan Ting (: Hope everything will go well. Let H1N1 Flu be over, soon. Hope after this pandemic flu, everyone would learn their lesson. For this is a warning to everyone.

No comments: