Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lucky Day

Today is really a lucky day! (: Shall not go into details but lady luck is smiling at me(: This is the first time of my LIFE that I'm so lucky. Pure luck indeed. Anyway, I finally saw YANYING! HAHA. kinda happy. Still got one more person yet to see.. HOpefully can meet up with her soon. (:

Today's simply a happy day! Interview with Yoko Sensei and Chishiho sensei is over! I can only say that it's manageable, with some exception of course. Hopefully I can get in ba. Should be able to by judging my interview. HAAH. But the rest out there are soo much better than me. So, just hope. "Hope when there's no hope". LOL!!!!

Dear went for cruise. So envy. Didn't have the time to bid goodbye and he's gone. For 3 days. And now, I'm starting to miss him again.

The feeling is getting stronger all over again.

No comments: