Friday, January 30, 2009

Reunion Dinner, Sunday, 25/01/09

It's once a year Reunion Dinner again. Finally can sit down with my family and have a small gathering. Every year, our reunion dinner is always Steamboat. But this year, our food has reduced to a large extent. And luckily, we managed to finish the food without wasting them, all thanks to my bro. =)


My reunion food! I seriously love scallop!!! and bao bei. Not forgetting, my all time favourite, prawn!


Sweet corn soup. =)



Dad trying to grab something?


Mum helping us to take the rice while I'm the photographer of the day

In addition, my mum cooked our all time favourite - Shark's Fin.


This whole pot of shark fin was savoured by me!! ^^ Oishii!



Yum yum. Delicious!

Had a good time with my family. We ate for around 2hours. It was fun chatting with family especially to catch up and gossiping on others. Maybe I've not talked to them much since 1 year ago. =(
Projects are killing me. My eyes are swollen and pain. I need oxygen! Next week alot of things would be due. Hopefully after next week, I can really take a breather.
Stay tuned for CNY post.

No comments: