Monday, January 26, 2009

Japanese Speech Contest, Friday, 23/01/09

Japanese Speech Contest was a great experience for me. =) As this is my first time being a MC, I was quite nervous. Being the first to speak, it made me stress. Probably because I'm supposed to talk in Japanese, a language which I'm not very skilful at.

Luckily, everything went smoothly. Students from Waseda High School were quite friendly. And I think we couldn't coordinate well with our ppt. Some I forget to click while some boon forget to. But overall, it was a great experience for us. Definitely. And I guess, my japanese has improved tremedously from the few practices. (笑)

Didn't take photos throughout the speech contest until the end. Of course, we took with Yoko Sensei and Kana Sensei. =D



Kana Sensei, Boon, watashi, Yoko sensei!





Also, Yoko Sensei gave us each a present to thank us for helping her. So happy! Ureshii! But we didn't join the seniors and Yoko Sensei for the dinner because we have something on. And tuesday is Yoko Sensei's birthday! Will be making a card for her! ^^

Otanjoubi omedatou gozaimasu!

No comments: