Tuesday, January 27, 2009

AH FEN's Wedding, Saturday, 24/01/2008

Wedding is the most important and special day of the bride and bridegroom's. It symbolises the start of their new lives. For my cousin, Ai Fen, today was her special day.

Last term, I had Understanding Relationship as part of my elective module. From there, I learnt about Cross cultural relationship. Also, my group did on that too. Initially, I wasn't really convincing enough as to the rise of cross cultural marriage. But After witnessing cousin's wedding, it does kind of make me believe it exists? Especially when they have been dating for 9years.

Her husband is from another race (can't figure out what race) and is 9years older than her. Somehow, he is abit shorter than my cousin? or her heels problem? I dont know. Many people, including me, would feel that it is kind of ridiculous? But, they really got together after 9years of courtship. bravo indeed.

Pictures speak a thousand word. =)

Tea Ceremony




Serving tea to my mum


close up.


Wayne, my dearest nephew.


new niece. lol. Xinhui and Da jiu.


The newly wed couple with their parents.
After the tea ceremony at Da Jiu's house, the 3 of us went home. Cabbed home and reached home around 11am. Slept for awhile and started to rot after I woke up. Prepared for some time before going to Furama Hotel for the wedding dinner.
Took a few snapshots of the ambience in Furama.

Can spot us? =) The ambience is nice, but super duper cold till I going to shiver.
Our table was number 22. In the end, other than my family, the table is filled with another 2 people that we did not know. And 1 went off halfway. =.= So my cousin joined us at the table.
The dinner ended earlier than usual because there would be a dance session for people who want to stay back to dance. Till midnight. It's very special because there's no wedding like this.


Cousins. Mirror reflection.


ST.ME.JH.BRO


mum and I. Taken by Dad.


Quan jia fu
As we were camwhoring outside, my Xiao yi said that the dance started already so all of us went back to the ballroom to see. My xiao yi keep dragging people to dance so in the end, she danced with her husband. An entertainment for us. Captured a photo of them.

my bro is in the pic.


See.. MY xiao yi and her husband.

While taking photos, an indian man approached me and asked me to dance with him. I was damn scared and quickly ran away. After that, both my cousin and I were being asked by my auntie to dance. Ended up, I was dancing away. LOL. But didn't really dance cause relative all looking.


junhao. happily dancing.


Kenneth with that indian man.


mum, si yi, xiao yi and san yi, together with the bubbles!


some people were very high.


Home sweet home after that.
Stay tuned for New year photos.

No comments: