Monday, January 19, 2009

My phone died on me this morning, after i sent the last message before going out. After realising that my phone couldn't send out any message, I felt rather moodless. Didn't have the mood to shop when I reached Jurong Point.

I walked around the whole of the building a few times and saw that pink knit bag that I liked. I guess nowadays my taste is very weird. AND, people may think that it's not nice but to me, it's nice. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. That's what I believed.

And, this is my first ever pink color bag. =) Wanted to get a vintage blouse from there but didn't manage to try. My mind is still about the vintage blouse right now. It's the GREY that I want! After that, went to Mphosis to get my FLIP FLOP. =)

KILLER. REALLY. Spent so much on these. In just 2 days, I spent about $100-$120 just on FLIP FLOPS, BAG and LINGERIES! REALLY made me sooo happy. =) Especially when I get to buy my Lingeries. People once told me that wearing beautiful lingeries can brighten your day. How true can that be? =P

PHOTOS NEXT SOON.

No comments: