Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yet another day

Back with another post. So today’s second day of new dyed and cut hair. Bestie couldn’t recognize me initially. I thought that was good, in a way. It means I have changed quite a bit, probably cause of my hair color. Just that I hate my fringe now. Something that I’ve learnt: DO NOT cut hair when it’s nearing CNY because the hair dresser anyhow cut my hair. Too much demand, too little supply. -.- I felt cheated after cutting.

But anyway, it wasn’t that bad after all. At least my hair’s much neater. Some thought I rebonded my hair. But hey! My hair’s naturally straight! Can save money on rebonding, fortunately. CNY is just round the corner and I’ve yet do much spring cleaning. I’m gonna shop for a high waist shorts to go along with my top. :D

Anyhow, recently I’ve been irritated when people tried to twist my words or tried to outtalk me. I don’t like and because of this, I will drift away from the person. But that’s temporary only. Probably I was in foul mood and people start to step onto my toes. Which make it even worst for me. Whatever.

Today I let out some stuff. At least it’s a load off my chest. Sharing some burden doesn’t seem to be that bad after all. Sometimes I’m really envy those who can have platonic friends. It doesn’t seem to have fate with me. I always wanted to have that someone who can understand me very well without me saying. But it’s very hard to find one, and I won’t give up finding that special someone to be my platonic friend.

My passion for blogging is back. A place where I can pour out my stuff and seek shelter. A place to rant and rant and rant.

That’s all for today!

No comments: