Friday, January 28, 2011

Crazy little thing call love

There’s a movie that I wanna introduce to everyone. It’s a Thai romance movie call ‘First Love’.

Have a look at the trailer! It’s super nice. I watched it last night and I teared. I seriously admire the girl’s determination. The power of love! If only I’m like that. Best is the guy likes her too! :D mutual feelings!

Actually, I kinda like my life now. Singlehood. When you’re single, you’re not restricted to anything and there’s no obligation. BUT! Even though I’m not tied to anyone now, my personal time is diminishing faster than when I was attached. How irony. My friends always asked me why I do not have much time? Other than working and schooling which didn’t take up much of my time, I don’t know what I did most of the time. This is bad, but I’m loving it, more than anything.

For now, I shall enjoy my singlehood!

I saw my cute ex-crush that day. My heart was pounding very fast. I don’t know why I reacted that way. Still the cute guy I know. :D

No comments: