Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Accurate or not?

After much procrastinating, I finally give in to this special date, 11.1.11 to start my first post of the year. I made a wish this morning during work. I know I’m acting like a little girl, believing in all those myth foolishly. But nevertheless, I still made a small wish. Hope it will come true, somehow. :D

During work today, my colleagues were printing their feng shui slip. Out of curiosity, I went to fill in my birthday and time of birth. It’s actually our 8 characters. As one of my colleagues, CT, knows a bit about feng shui, he explained to us patiently and individually what our sign means. Somehow mine’s quite true, especially family part. As for studies, I do know that I’ve a hidden gift for doing well but apparently, this year is the year of rabbit. Somehow it might not be very smooth for me.

As for career wise, it’s fairly good I would say. I’m in control of my own career. That’s the best thing I love to hear. :D side track a bit, during lunch I saw this building with the name, ‘Ogilvy & Mather’. That’s the company that I wanna work in future! I was so excited because it’s so near to my current company! I shall work hard towards that goal then!

CT also describe well to my personality. :D My luck’s good too and as long as I have support from people, I would be able to succeed which is very true. Another fact that he saw from the characters is being vain. I guess that’s really true.

As for love, I’ve many peach blossoms. LOL. He said my future hubby and I would be very loving. It would be smooth sailing BUT it comes with a flaw too. He might be either a police or baddie. Since my is side by side, I’ll have 2 guys fighting over me! (LOL). Don’t know how true is that though.

Well, I will take the readings with a pinch of salt and sharing with everyone who read my blog in case I forget about it. HAHA.

Till then!

2 comments:

Ni said...

hahas!(: sooo cute~

Shar (: said...

wah hahaha. 2 guys fighting over u?? ;)

eh so good ah, free analysis leh! i want also don't have! LOL.