Sunday, June 06, 2010

Yesterday was an eventful day at the child care with Elena and Ting Ting. It was fun. We were in charge of outdoor activities – Captain’s ball and dog&bone. The kids were rough and tough. I know they have been enjoying themselves although they did quarrel. When I saw them playing, I have the sudden urge of playing Captain’s ball too. It has been zillion years since I last played and I missed it so much especially the victory won during secondary school days. It really brings many memories to me. Still reminiscing…





After that, Ting Ting and I went town. She shopped with me while waiting for Dear. We had a good talk : ) Ting Ting also spotted Jiaoni at Wisma so they waited for sweet before going off. I always thought Ting Ting is taller than him but then, I was wrong. Damn HAPPY! So Dear went shopping with me but I didn’t get anything despite GSS. Oh wells, I’ve been eyeing something from online. A few shorts + dress + accessories. :D Shall get it before the spree closes.

Many things happened these few days. Many of you have heard about it so I shall skip the details. After club and hangover, finally I have sorted out my feelings. We have come to a mutual agreement on certain things and I believe this time it will work out somehow. I believe through this incident, he will treasure me more like how I cherish him : ) I would not make the same mistake again and I know communication is the key that torn us apart in the past. But now, all I can say is : )

Being on job hunting these days. I have lowered down my expectation too. Hopefully someone can offer me a job as soon as possible. Otherwise I would turn crazy at home doing nothing. :(

I was quite sickish today especially the symptoms came right after I reached home from yesterday. Slept quite a lot today and yet my headache still couldnt go away. The weather's so bad these days! Second time falling sick this year! :( Everyone please drink more water :D:D

Till then!

No comments: