Monday, June 14, 2010

Started working as a surveyor. What I can say is, it is really a very tiring job as you need to tolerate people's nonsense and still able to smile back at them and continue asking questions even if they are reluctant. Target meeting is always the killer for many, especially if you cannot meet the target. You will feel so awful.

For me, it worked well and smooth initially. I'm not sure for the rest of this month but I believe with my determination, I can do it. That's customer service for you.

Because of this job, I did not sleep the entire night last night. Instead, I only manage to sleep at 10plus today. Thus I did not head to office to meet my supervisor. The data entry is a pain to me! I rather go house by house and get aching all over. :(

I need to get a bag real soon. My shoulder hurts. :(
More :( :( :( is this 2 months will be real busy with stuff and Dear also will be busy. Guess it's really hard for us to meet now. :(

14/06/2010, our anniversary but I almost forgot all about it until night time then I realised. This made me feel so sad. :( It really dawn on me that we should do something to this! But everything must end first before going to the next step :D

No comments: