Thursday, June 03, 2010

Thursday, 27 May 2010

It's finally School of BA graduation! The 3 years spent in school were definitely irreplaceable. Regardless of the happy, sad, angry, worried feelings that we have, it's all our beautiful memories in NGEE ANN POLY! Thanks to all my friends, group mates and peers who are there for me :) you guys were great and definitely we have learnt something from each other :)

Flowers, bears and family members were there to support the graduates. For me, I've none but was shocked that dayuan, seeyui and Anthony were there :) Thanks Da yuan and see yui for the bear :)

Those are the friends

GIRLS!
Me!!

After that, Jiaoni, Yan ying and I went for our celebration part 1. We went to KAP Mac to eat. Chatted alot and :):);) Home sweet home.

Saturday, 29 May 2010

Fish and Co with BIT PEEPS and LEcturers also joined us! :D:D Not very interactive though. Tingting, Elena and Yanhua didn't join us. The theme was Italian Mafia so 3 of us wore black!

First time that 3 of us wore black together :) Dark angels :)

Following that, chilled at Ben and Jerry before heading to Zirca. In the end, I was the only girl with 3 guys. =.= Zirca's song that night was house music and it was boring~~ Probably cause I'm only girl. So we headed to Rebel and it really excited us! Managed to get a table and the guys order 2 bottles of Martel. Bottom up 3 cups and we started dancing and gotten really high. I didn't control my drinking and after awhile, I was drunk cause I felt the giddiness. The next moment was.. I puked.

Stayed in the toilet for very long until someone dragged me out. When I was much conscious, Dear was already hugging me tightly. He was waiting for me all the while. So I had a severe headache and worst hangover. :(

Monday, 31 May 2010

Last day of work and my gastric wasnt feeling better. Probably because of the alcohol. I was kind of sad because I might not have the chance to see my colleagues again. They are really nice people who always take care of me and helped me whenever I need. The day ended very fast. :( I was officially out of job :(

Went to waraku@marina square after work with them. It was nice and they were joking happily as always. I guess I would really miss their jokes :) After that went bowling :)




Tuesday, 1 June 2010

After few days, I finally took Graduation photo with my family! :) This is to make up for that day as they did not attend. I really love my family ~~ Photos as below.
I know I'm shortest.

Papa

Mama

Shuai ge




Finally took decent photos with my family :)

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Also took photo with Dear.



We went back to NP to return the Graduation Robe. Headed off to Plaza Sing and watched Shrek :) NICEEEEEE and Meaningful!

To end off, here's a picture with Dear~~ It's 4.11am now, I'm so dead and sorry for the broken english cause I'm sick of waiting and typing.



Find me a job!!

No comments: