Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Young at heart

Recently, I have been surfing net during my free time. Instead of the usual facebook, I hogged onto online shopping. That is, online window shopping. Other than clothes, I found some interesting sites that sell a variety of things. One particular site caught my attention which really brightened up my day and relieved all my troubles. It was my all time favourite – stationery! The diaries, notepads and STICKERS are all imported from Korea. The stickers are not available in Singapore as far as I know because I went to search for it last Saturday. Also, I found some Polaroid Lomo stickers and postcards! ^^ I guess people who received that would be very happy. But everything was out of stock! Not even preorder.

However, I manage to find another site selling even more Polaroid Lomo postcards and albums but it was from China/Hong Kong which I don’t even understand much of their Chinese. Sigh. Stickers are always my favourite since young. It really brings back a lot of memories. Till now, I get excited whenever I see a bundle of stickers in front of me. Guess I’m still young? ^^V I remembered when I was young, I would always learn spelling and got full marks for it so that my tutor would give me stickers. Till now, I still couldn’t resist the temptation. =/ Now I realized Singapore do not bring in different designs of stickers. I wonder why? Anyone has any recommendation or knows of any shops that sell interesting stickers can tell me. :D

Being super tired these days because I have to work in the day, tuition in the evening and revise with my brother at night. I hope by this week, I am able to be informed of my verdict. I don’t want to waste my 200bucks + refundable 1070bucks and create unnecessary hassle. Yes, I am lazy and don’t want invite unnecessary trouble. Just hope for the best! Today, tomorrow and Thursday! If not, NTU and SMU will be hearing from me, soon!

No comments: