Friday, May 14, 2010

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS VERY LONG

Sometimes, I think life is fair to me because I am enjoying the luxury of having things in my way and the things I wanted to achieve.
This is as below:

Intrinsic (most valuable)
- A wonderful and healthy family (though quarrels always occurred but it’s inevitable)
- A bunch of good friends who always stand by me when I need help
- A very nice boyfriend who can tolerate my nonsense and attitude
- A wonderful job with nice colleagues giving me advices
- A high pay job that can support my huge expenses
- My / family’s financial is making a comeback
- Lecturers and school mates who are there to help me when I encountered problems for projects in NP
- Friends who make the effort to celebrate birthdays with me every year and surprises every time

Extrinsic
- Having some savings despite spending thousands and thousands on emergency matters
- Owns a digital camera
- Owns a HTC Hero Phone
- Owns a laptop
- Owns a desktop
- Owns an iPod Touch
- Shared game hand-held console
- A mountain of clothes and shoes
- Owns branded leather goods
- Able to shop carefree though sometimes I would be on saving mode
- And the list goes on…

I know I am already very fortunate as compared to others. I always do know it in my mind. But because of human’s greed, I always felt it’s not enough. Maybe I should go do community services like my brother and my mindset might change.

Last time, even with only 1-2k in my bank, I would feel satisfied and contented. But as time passed, if I never hit the target that I set, I would feel miserable. $100-$200 in my wallet would always make me feel very rich but now, I’m not satisfied. I hope I can go back to the old days where I am satisfied easily. At least it would not make me feel harder to survive somehow.

Family always comes first to me and I love my brother. Not trying to praise myself, I think I am a good sister who will do revision with him. But because of my limited ability, either I do not know how to do or I fell asleep halfway through. But still, I would listen to his complaints, his happiness and troubles. This is what I think siblings are for – helping each other when needed and stand by them. Only then we will be close. Actually, what surprises me most is my mother. After knowing that I have a relationship, she did not oppose and wasn’t angry for hiding from her. She always never fails to surprise me. But I hope my mother and father can be more understanding towards each other.

Friends are also part of my life. They also stand an important weightage in my heart. I do not have many friends but I have a few good friends. That’s the most important for me. I always felt comforting to seek advice from them and sharing my sorrows and happiness to them too. Thanks my dear friends!

Last but not least, my dear boyfriend. I know I’ve been neglecting him a lot ever since don’t know when but I hope he knows how I feel to him.

Once in awhile, if I list down what I have in my life, it is really satisfying and comforting. Now, the goals for the next couple of months before start of school.

GOALS
#1 Start writing letters for Appeal if needed
#2 Revise with Brother at least once a week
#3 Go jogging in the evening at least once a week
#4 Engage with my two lovely twins
#5 Start looking for information on Japanese lesson
#6 Enroll for JLPT N4
#7 Search for job after this current job
#8 Register for Pilate course (hopefully wont clash with tuition again)
#9 Organise more outing for my friends!!

GOALS completed
#1 Sleep before 12am
#2 Cut down on chocolate intake (now only once/twice per month)
#3 Master the habit of think first before buying =)
#4 Have 3 meals per day

I shall stop here and will continue when I have the time. =)

No comments: