Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Saturday, 15 May 2010

On this day, it was a special day for Darren because it’s their solemnization! This was my first time attending a ROM at home. Interesting and fun experience. When I saw how shy the couples were, I chuckled. It was a blissful ceremony for them. Everyone was very happy that they finally married! It’s a pity that I would not be joining them for the wedding dinner at Malaysia in June.

Catching up with my ex colleagues was great. We had lots of fun and took some photos. I was camera-shy that day, I don’t know why. The dinner was great too! But it was very hot and I was lucky that I didn’t wear that denim jacket out. Otherwise, I would be showering with sweats. Aftermaths, we wanted to go KTV but the rates were too high so we loitered around BB. Went to mac@westmall and slacked with them. I was playing with Darren’s SLR and I hope one day I could own it too. But my achievable wishlist is to get Polaroid first.

I am sad to know that Sook Fong is going back to her home town. I will miss her dearly. (L)

Monday, 17 May 2010

I left work early to go down NP to verify my documents and submit the SIM application form. I met MAD(Melaine) in school and we had a nice chat. It’s really nice to catch up with her. J We can talk about anything and everything under the sun. She was nice to accompany me to walk to SIM while waiting for MS CHEN LI XIA. After that, we parted and Lixia and I headed to the LT. Total loss for that day was $1070 + 60pounds. I wasn’t that heartache. Either I am too rich to bother or I am crazy. But I think it’s the latter.

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

I ACHIEVED MY SHORT TERM GOAL!
#4 Engage with my two lovely twins

Lesson was great and I believe that they learnt a lot from the game I invented! It was really a sense of accomplishment. They also enjoyed themselves! They even suggested to play similar games using timetable. Greatly impressed by their initiatives. The twins are really cute sometimes. I was quite satisfied with the younger’s result. Definitely, I was relieved when their mother told me their results have improved ever since I taught them. Hopefully that’s the case :)
When I reached home, I received the parcel! YAY! It’s very very pretty. :) Kudos to the shop owner!

I hope my brother would work harder for his exam next semester. Do not give up even if you did not do well this time round. I believe with constant perseverance and effort, your result will be as good as last time. CHEERS!

**I dreamt of someone last night. Someone proposed to me in my dream. =.= I think I watched too much drama and might be because of the solemnization.

No comments: