Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I shall declare that from td onwards,16-01-07,ii will be wrking at far east plaza.not at bugis street anymore.so guys.if eu all wanna find me,pls look fer me at far east.thx.

money ish th destroyer of everyting.yes.it destroy me totally.making me mad lyk hell.from tml onwards,ii dun nid to eat.cuz ii got no more spare money.fucker.dunwan gib me money den no money eat.no money eat den will hungry.hungry den will gastric pain.den in th end if ii cant tahan,few days ltr ii will faint.den by dat tym,ii will die.th BETTER!

since they neo iim saving up for hp nd laptop,all th more they shld gib me money.fuck sia.ii wan dat bloody hp .gonna earn moiiself.but how?stupid.so fucking angry.wanna buy th hp by feb.th latest in march which ish moii bday.but fucker,now ii dun tiink ii can buy.its mission impossible unless got ppl buy for me.or strike lottery.

wadever,td not much mood.1st day of wrk ish ok.bully th carol.whaha.wanna buy dat topshop dat top.but ii dun wanna spent money.haiz.help miie!!moii hp bill burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: