Sunday, January 07, 2007

everyting sucks today.
initially didnt wan to talk to josh nd ii manage to do it.but after awile he came tokin to me.so ii was lyk.'okay.since eu tok to me,ii shall tok.'
but still gib him a cold shoulder.all bcuz of th confession?actually not really confession cuz ii didnt confess muchhs.but den ii had quarrel wibb him ferr 3 tyms in a row today!can anyone belive dat?juz so stupid ok.he's petty.i'm easily angry.dats why.

secondly,meng sorta scolded me today.shall not elaborate further.den ii couldnt control moii tears.so went to th toilet.on th way,th tears flow out nd ii wipe moii eyes.bcuz of diz,moii contact lens drop.partially blind.=PP
wadd a bad day.ii tot maybe diz will be th end of moii misfortune.but..no!moii feet ache lyk hell.damn pain.bcuz of th new shoes.den got blisters in moii litle toes.sobz.

nd fucking hell ii saw dat 2 bitches.omg.dey look damn mature.nd deir makeup..oh so..eek.freak man.ii didnt serve dem.dey came in twice alrite.ii neo dey wan me serve dem.but too bad,ii ddint.saw seowhuan nd her frenz-a guy.tot ish her stead but she deny.

after wrk,went to slack arnd wib jialing nd josh.tok diz nd dat.yupp.arnd 11.30 den go home.th bus was friggin packed wibb ppl dat many of dem get irritated.nd ii had to stand.poor me.luckily th bus sorta broke dwn a stop b4 moii bus stop.den now at home.feelin sianz.iii tink iim havin blocked nose.omg.illness ish goin to find me!omg.

ii really wan to neo how he tiink of me.at least let me neo althou ii neo dat we will nv be togta cuz we live in diff wrld.ii cant seems to understan wadd type of psn ish he.really cant mo his heart.really cant.its tough to me.

No comments: