Thursday, August 10, 2006

ii feel so HOT all over!
temp rising ii suppose.
cuz my teeth aching,my hands are hot.
my face ish hot..
my head aching lyk mad!
my....my...th list goes on..
and iim proud to announce dat iim growin FATTER!
nd FATTER!!
ohgoshh!!im afraid ii wld be th gal in LIFE IN THE FAT
LANE!kp growing FATTER day by day!
imagine tue went to eat steamboat den
TODAY went to eat SEOUL GARDEN!
woa..marvellous!!
wonderful!!turnin into 42inch plasma tv siia.
ii dunwan!!muz start my diet!
nd exercise but sometyms too busy,too tired
nd most imptly, LAZY!
all are excuses.LOL!
seriously, ii niid to cut down my intake of food.
sobb..cant tahan diz few days.
mygoshh..reli can die!
anyway,was sad dat rahimah was OUT!
sobb..hope she's ok.
so flare up wibb th weather !!
one tym ii feel cold,th nxt momeent HOT!
argghhh..stupiid weather.

FAT FAT ND FAT!
ii dunwan to grow anymore FATTER den now!
cuz ii hate th sight of all my lumps of fats!
somemore so disgusting!
tml release of result!!
kinda SCARED!!how???
A1!!!!!!a muz!
but no confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREAKIN SCARED LA!

No comments: