Monday, September 19, 2011

random

I'm back to blogging again. After the long long post over at SPC webby and all the aching I'm experiencing now, I still have the stamina to blog here. Okay, cut the crap.

I'm still feeling abit sad, abit emotional over the fact that I've been missing out some stuff from some friends. It's no wonder I'm experiencing this cause I've been a cavewoman for sometimes. And for that, I didn't contact anyone too.

The month of Sep and Oct are the months that would make me broke. Too many birthdays especially when it's 21st birthday. :/ Gonna get busy soon. Real soon. Especially when I'm working when school's starting.

Have been thinking about life after graduation. What am I going to work as when I graduate? I know what I wanna achieve in the next few years, with the dream job I want. I know what I want, but there's some uncertainty, some doubts in me. I'm not that confident that I can take that kind of environment. So what should I do? I told myself I will look for A&P related industry, and also media. I hope I have the courage to do that.

We shall see.

No comments: