Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm just plain lazy

L.A.Z.Y

I've more time for myself now but I'm just too lazy to get my ass to do those things. Have been delaying many things that I promised to fulfill. Some were way past the deadline. But sometimes I just can't get myself to do the things that I'm supposed to do.

Every weekend I'm trying hard to clear my backlogs. That includes blogging. It seems that my interest in blogging has gone. Whether it's good or bad, I'm gonna surrender this blog soon. But let's hope Mr Lazy could leave me alone so that the hardworking leng can be back to accomplish all the task asap.

I used to have some encouragement, motivation but where are they now?

On the lighter note, I enjoyed working probably because of my colleagues that made my working experience even better. But one of them is leaving this friday. She's also a temp. But I'm glad she's from SIM and we can still keep in contact. :)

After tuesday, I will have one lesser thing to think about. I hope everything will turn out fine.

Have faith, believe in yourself.

No comments: