Tuesday, September 07, 2010

YOG at Conrad

YOG is the first Olympic for the youth worldwide and Singapore is the first to have the honour to hold this big event. Given a small land of Singapore, I'm proud to be involved in YOG though many things happened over there. Food were commented etc. But nevertheless, it was indeed a good experience for us, the Singaporeans.

I'm not exactly volunteer cause I was a paid staff under Comfort Delgro. As a transport coordinator I/C, I was posted to Conrad Centennial Hotel to work with the transport desk people.


The Hotel staff and volunteers were nice people! They definitely had left a good impression in my memory. :D It was a pleasure to work with them throughout YOG. We talked, we slacked, we played, we explored, we ate, we gossiped! Our favourite pastime was to wait till 8pm and queued up to buy the half-priced pastries. For me, over that few weeks, I bought 10 slices of cakes and 1 birthday cake. Definitely sinful but luckily these didn't contribute to my weight. :D

We had a mini gathering one of the days that I was off. That was the time when Leehom came to Singapore and happened to stay at Conrad! I was so elated and looking forward to see him! Another korea band, CN Blue also stayed at the same hotel!

The gathering was a short and sweet one with Conrad volunteers and us, PVS. The pineapple cake was our retreat.


The cake was okay. Didn't manage to get the strawberry cheese cake though. Otherwise it would be superb!

We camwhored~


GIRLS! But not all though. Dear Xin Yi wasn't there. :(


We took photos with the NOC from Ireland! :D


The guys! :D


Nazia Darling :D We always stayed in the resting room together and talked about what we dreamt. Inception!

Karen, Nazia and I :D

The few of us at Conrad with the reporter from Dubai, Mr Hassan, who always took PVS from us. Our loyal client !

I managed to take a few photos of LEEHOM! :D

I think his fans are well disciplined! Didn't scream or shout like CN Blue's fans!

I'm like standing next to him to take photo of him but he's tooooo...URGH!

Karen, Weiqiang(my bus partner)

My guys: Guo Long, Zahid.


Our next hideout was PANPAC! Nazia brought the few of us to PANPAC to play with the capsule lift! It was fun! At least I enjoyed it and felt refreshed after the ride!


Wanted to take a group photo of my team but then it was not successful. There's always missing people!

Here's missing Guolong

This one was missing of Zahid!


Karen, my dear girl who can talk with me for soooo long and she's the one who doesn't make my day boring :D

Sean! Always the one who crap with me and on the last few days of work, he's the one who accompany me and talked to me when I was down. Thanks buddy!

Kok Wee! Had breakfast, lunch and dinner with him once! :D My partner who's always with me at resting room. :D We always felt tired at almost the same timing.

Zahid's brother, Khairul, who took over zahid for the last 3 days.

Xinyi, dear girl :D We can talk alot too. Same school as well. Wee~






"HUNTER"! His name is Hanther. One of the Conrad staff selling mooncakes! He's really a nice guy. :D

Last but not least, we took a photo with the Singer at the hotel! Her voice's great!

YOG enables me to meet new friends, talked to different race, different nationalities and even met Japanese Family! :D Will post their photo later. :D

Really enjoyed myself during YOG days. I miss Conrad!

No comments: